Buffalo, NY | Permanent
Job Requirement Account Manager
Our Account Managers oversee a portfolio of mostly nonprofit clients, providing assistance and developing client solutions. You will be responsible for troubleshooting client issues/error messages, completing basic and intermediate help desk support, educating/assisting with software features and integrating other products with our application. Clearly communicating with clients and other departments, gathering information, collaborating on conversions, customization and implementation projects while maintaining excellent client relationships. We feature a casual work environment where our staff works on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, expertly recalling client account details and processing rules to facilitate positive outcomes with the goal of retaining and growing our client base.
- Provide tier 1 & 2 help desk support/technical support, utilizing a ticketing system to manage a wide range of client issues simultaneously.
- Troubleshoot software errors for various interfaces and integrated systems.
- Review log files to determine cause of job processing failures and work with client and other departments to resolve issues. Appropriately escalate issues to developer.
- Test and approve all custom work prior to deployment on client databases.
- Act as the point of contact via telephone calls/email for all communications between clients and internal resources.
- Maintain client relationships with regularly scheduled status calls and continuously ensure that client concerns are addressed.
- Schedule and facilitate basic and mid-level training using conferencing technology to assists clients in gaining confidence with products, increasing usage of features over time.
- Coordinate custom client requests and ongoing projects between internal departments and clients.
- Complete optional client billable services including building custom and ad hoc reports, setting up lockbox processing, processing mailing segmentation and other regularly scheduled third party processing.
- Work collaboratively with other Account Managers to ensure coverage of all client portfolios.
- Maintain client awareness of product release notes, free webinar offerings, conferences, additional billable services offered, and training programs.
- Ensure the latest software upgrades are in place for each client.
- Identify opportunities and gather requirements to improve our products, processes and programs to better meet client needs and communicating those opportunities to a broad internal audience.
- Maintain and update the database with client information for use across departments.
The ideal candidate will also possess the following:
- Ability to learn new tools and multiple software applications quickly, both internal and external applications including but not limited to: software, ticketing system, reference documentation application, reporting software and file sharing sites.
- Strong ability to multi-task, while maintaining time and project management skills.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure while responding to various customer needs quickly and effectively.
- Experience utilizing SQL to query databases preferred.
- Natural curiosity and problem solving skills.
- Highly organized, logical and well spoken.
- Ability to work independently, as well as on a team with little direction.
- Strong written and verbal communication, including presentation and training skills.
- Excellent customer service and follow up skills.
- Willingness to discuss project estimates costs with clients.
- Driven, focused and passionate about seeing our clients and our company succeed.
- Travel: 5%.