Cisco Collaboration Engineer
Buffalo, NY | Permanent
Post Date: 05/15/2017 Job ID: 795-J75-D Industry: IT Pay Rate: Negotiable
Job Requirement Cisco Collaboration Engineer
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express (UCCX)
- Cisco Unity Connection (CUC)
- Cisco Emergency Responder (CER)
- Cisco Unified Presence Server (CUPS)
- A minimum 3 years of experience in a Cisco Associate or Cisco Network Engineer role.
- A Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) or higher
- Experience with networking: Switches, Routers, Servers, Firewalls, LAN, WAN, VoIP, QoS, MPLS and Wireless
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory and VMware virtualization technologies is a plus.
- Shall have experience with day-to-day operational support of Cisco networking infrastructure including TAC case management.
- Must be willing to learn on the job and expand knowledge of implementing and supporting Cisco Collaboration products including Call Manger, Contact Center, Presence/Chat, video conferencing, and mass notification solutions.
Qualifications and Certifications:
- Must have great people skills– this is a team-orientated position, in an IT solutions-provider environment
- 1-2 years of strong customer service experience with excellent written and verbal communications skills with the ability to interact with all levels of technical, managerial and department clients
- Strong analytical skills, with a minimum of 2 to 4 years of telecommunication / telephony experience preferred
- Possess a thorough knowledge of voice and data networking architectures
- Must be detail oriented
- Excellent PC knowledge /experience with strong MS Office (Excel, Word etc.) and
strong organizational abilities