Full Stack Developer/ SQL
Buffalo, NY | Permanent
Post Date: 04/08/2017 Job ID: 761-S72-D Industry: IT Pay Rate: Negotiable
Job Requirement Full Stack Developer/SQL
- We are looking for a full stack developer, someone capable of developing both backend/frontend solutions using SQL Server.
- Designs, writes, and maintains programs, tests, debugs, researches and implements computer functions, screens, procedures, subroutines and workflows, specifically in the area of business solutions for desktop applications.
- Works with other programmers and managers to determine what support is needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or related discipline.
- Five (5) years of experience in programming T-SQL and C#.
- Transact-SQL, .NET, Perl, C/C++, Linux.
- Required to sit for long periods of time.
- Office/Warehouse/Production environment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assists in the design and implementation of new applications.
- Works with others in developing and implementing support software.
- Debugs and maintains programs.
- Writes new documentation and maintains old documentation to reflect current program status.
- Evaluates user requests for new or modified computer processes to determine feasibility, and what platform would be best suited for the process.
- Identify current operating procedures and clarify program objectives.
- Supports users by providing new data reporting, processes, workflows, screens and tools for users.
- Formulates plan outlining steps required to develop program and submit for approval.
- Converts project specifications into sequence of detailed instructions and logical steps for coding into language understandable by computer.
- Enters program code into computer system. Enters commands into computer to run and test program.
- Replaces, deletes, or modifies code to correct errors. Performs maintenance requests for problems.
- Analyzes, reviews, and alters program to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements.
- Writes documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, and corrections. Helps users to solve operating problems.
- Recreates steps taken by user to locate source of problem and rewrites program to correct errors.
- Maintains a clean and organized work/storage area.
- Additional duties not listed above that management deems necessary for this position.
- Reads manuals, periodicals, and technical reports to learn ways to develop programs that meet user requirements.