System Security Access Administrator
Buffalo, NY | Contract - 6 months
Post Date: 06/13/2017 Job ID: 812-G11-C Industry: IT Pay Rate: Negotiable
Job Requirement: System Security Access Administrator – 23943
- Responsible for ensuring that computing resources and resident data information are adequately protected from unauthorized access and provide appropriate access for employee job functions.
- Examine the myAccess system requests to provide the access that is requested based on the requestors job junction and proper authorization.
- Ensure appropriate approvals have been obtained prior to provisioning system access.
- Address any issues regarding access request to ensure information is complete and applies to required job profile.
- Make phone calls, e-mails and inquiries on assorted database information.
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding the access request process, policies and procedures.
- Ensure all my Access requests (new, deletions, transfers and changes) are completed within the established SLAs.
- Research and complete assigned projects when required.
- Analyze access issues to determine root cause and resolve issues.
- Administer Platform and Application level security.
- Requires knowledge of platform and understanding of distributed application and business requirements.
- Work with department representatives to identify the proper security access required for the various positions within the department.
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems that are presented to the Help Desk involving security access.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in work experience.
- Three years previous experience in Data/Information Security.
- Previous ACF2 Security Training, TSO Training and Active Directory experience desired.
- Data processing experience.
- Application Level security experience.
- Previous Mainframe experience.
- Strong PC/skills and knowledge.
- Knowledge of ACF2 security administration.
- Basic understanding of Platform and Application level security packages.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, well-organized individual.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work under time constraints.
- Ability to function professionally at all levels (clients, management, and peers).
- Working knowledge of the Bank's security polices and standards.
- Basic knowledge of platform and application security principles.