Buffalo, NY | Contract to Hire
Post Date: 05/22/2017 Job ID: 798-G11-H Industry: IT Pay Rate: Negotiable
Job Requirement TIBCO Administrator/Engineer - 23885
- TIBCO Administrator to manage and administer our TIBCO environments.
- This role will also manage and perform our builds and deployment automation for TIBCO. The ideal candidate is an experienced, self-motivated individual that will be responsible for maintaining, monitoring and tuning of all TIBCO environments and associated applications in those environments implemented on a variety of TIBCO technologies.
- Provide 24x7 production support on a rotating basis.
- Responsible for keeping the primary and DR sites in sync as well as participate in periodic testing.
- Installs, configures, documents, maintains, updates and tunes TIBCO components deployed on a Windows environment.
- Design, recommend and/or develop performance monitoring and administration tools for the integrated product suites, including dashboards to properly enable the visibility of operational data within the notifications domain.
- Works with various technical roles within the application teams to determine the best ways to deploy and distribute application components across the available assets in the various environments.
- Participates in promotion of software releases across all environments and change management.
- Responsible for identifying & troubleshooting performance related issues of various TIBCO middleware components and provides recommendations to resolve them.
- Perform application and OS patching on the servers.
- Responsible for capacity management in a distributed client/server environment.
- 5 - 7 years of experience in with supporting the TIBCO suite of products [Business Works, EMS, Business Events, Adapters and Hawk] versions 5.X or 6.X .
- Experience with designing, deploying, monitoring, configuring and troubleshooting of enterprise solutions.
- Middleware product support experience.
- Good understanding of Network /Server Infrastructure spanning multiple sites.
- Good communication skills, self-motivated, positive attitude and ability to work in a global team environment.
- Strong troubleshooting skills and application Administration/Support skills.
- Experience in engineering/upgrading complex solutions in line with client requirements.
- Solutions engineering (design& implementation of messaging solutions) experience.
- Ability to communicate with technology leadership.
- Good organizational skills.