Lighthouse Technology Services https://www.lhtservices.com/files/2015/11/250x250.png http://www.lhtservices.com
Buffalo, NY 14201 | Contract to Hire
Post Date: 05/09/2018 2018-05-09 2018-08-07 Job ID: 1099 Industry: IT Pay Rate: Negotiable
Required Qualifications – Business Analyst -25253
- Responsible for facilitating medium projects from proposal through post implementation and participating in large size and TSC/ESP projects. Participate and provide feedback on Business Requirements. Act as project lead to ensure test plans and specifications are completed and project meets established milestones. Responsible for various system testing activities that is not covered by other teams for example clients performing UAT and QAT performing testing and coordinating user acceptance testing
- Assists in the gathering and analysis of information for defining requirements, specifications and systems designs to support the development of new or existing programs to solve basic to moderately complex problems or enhancements.
- Performs day to day support activities and special projects.
- Provides consultation services to clients, technology staff and Bank departments on basic to intricate functions of supported applications.
- Updates systems documentation. Participates with systems analysts, operations staff and IT staff, as appropriate, in systems and integrated testing. *Determines feasible solutions and makes recommendations. Uses skills and available resources to develop clear, complete functional specifications for small to medium scope efforts. *Provides consultation services to clients, technology staff and Bank departments on basic to intricate functions of supported applications. This may include the review of system capabilities, operational procedures, forms, marketing materials or cost analysis. *Must be capable of working on multiple projects of moderate complexity.
- Ability to work effectively with client personnel in various organizational positions, IT managers and staff.
- Detail oriented, uses sound judgment and is self-motivated.
- Very good analytical, organization and time management skills.
- General understanding of the business unit's role and how they fit into the organization.
- An understanding of the system development lifecycle.
- Knowledge of application development support software and hardware packages.