Lighthouse Technology Services https://www.lhtservices.com/files/2015/11/250x250.png http://www.lhtservices.com
Data Security Analyst
Buffalo, NY 14201 | Contract - 6 months
Post Date: 04/30/2018 2018-04-30 2018-07-29 Job ID: 1086 Industry: IT Pay Rate: Negotiable
Required Qualifications: Data Security Analyst – 25202
Skills Required: System Security Access Administration, Microsoft Office
- Responsible for ensuring that computing resources and resident data information are adequately protected from unauthorized access and provide appropriate access for employee job functions.
- Provision approved my Access application requests. Review requests to ensure appropriate approvals have been obtained prior to provisioning system access. Make phone calls, e-mails and inquiries on assorted database information. Respond to customer inquiries regarding the access request process, policies and procedures.
- Ensure all my Access requests (new, deletions, transfers and changes) are completed within the established SLAs. Research and complete assigned projects when required. Analyze access issues to determine root cause and resolve issues. Administer Platform and Application level security.
- Requires knowledge of platform and understanding of distributed application and business requirements. Work with department representatives to identify the proper security access required for the various positions within the department. Troubleshoot and resolve problems that are presented to the Help Desk involving security access.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in work experience. Three years previous experience in Data/Information Security. Previous ACF2 Security Training, Exchange and Active Directory experience desired. Application Level security experience. ACF2 = Mainframe. Strong PC/skills and knowledge.
- Knowledge of ACF2 security administration. Basic understanding of Platform and Application level security packages. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Self-motivated, well-organized individual. Strong problem solving and analytical skills. Ability to work under time constraints. Ability to function professionally at all levels (clients, management, and peers). Working knowledge of the Bank's security polices and standards. Basic knowledge of platform and application security principles.