Sr. MM-WM Systems Analyst
Buffalo, NY Buffalo, NY 14201 | Permanent
LHTS is seeking a Senior Systems Analyst (MM-WM) to serve as the subject matter expert in SAP MM/WM (Material Management and Warehouse Management) areas with experience in AFS (Apparel/Footwear) and has a solid overall understanding of integrations between different functions within enterprise solutions.
- Pprocess analysis
- Business requirements gathering
- Impact analysis and solution implementations.
- Work with internal and external business partners
- 5 – 10 years of experience with SAP.
- Strong knowledge of SAP Warehouse Management (TR, TO Posting changes, Return transfer, Inventory in WM) and integration with other modules like Material Management (MM) and Quality Management (QM).
- Excellent skills for requirements gathering, solution design, hands-on build, implementation and troubleshooting.
- Experience with the primary applications found in MM (Purchasing, Inventory Management, Physical Inventory, Inventory Valuation, Materials Requirements (MRP), Service Management (Entry Sheet and Master Records), Foreign Trade / Customs, Mater Data relavent to material management, procurement and production).
- Experience in design, development, testing of custom solutions to support particular business process requirements in P2P process is necessary.
- Ability to work as an individual or in a team environment to develop solutions.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build effective relationships.
- Strong communication skills which include: ability to convey complex technical concepts to company stakeholders in an easy-to-understand manner, both verbally and written; active listening skills to gather key information from internal and external partners
- Leadership skills: proactively identify opportunities, make recommendations, own initiatives and mentor others.
- Ability to build consensus without authority.
- Keen analytical and problem solving skills.
- Flexibility to adapt to new processes and technologies quickly.
- Sound time management skills with the ability to multi-task, and handle multiple projects/tasks concurrently.
- Proficient in MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Design and code solutions that fulfill business requirements effectively and efficiently. Takes part in reviews of own work and leads reviews of colleagues work.
- Work with Architecture team and business users to gather and document business requirements.
- Effectively communicate to the appropriate audience and build consensus around the recommended solutions.
- Proactively gather feedback from the key business users, understand the business and system gaps. Make recommendations and lead implementations for enhancements.
- Work with Project Management team to analyze, design, build, test and implement solutions in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with Service Operations team and contribute to ensure continuous business operations.
- Proactively identify business and system improvements ,make recommendations, take ownership and bring those initiatives to successful implementation.
- Lead and provide support to co-workers.
- Provide training and knowledge transfer to others in order to achieve department goals.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong communication skills
- Build strong relationships with key business stakeholders as well as demonstrate leadership by aligning with departmental goals and influencing other team members.
Master’s degree in IT or Business plus 5 years of Information Technology experience
OR Bachelor’s degree in IT or Business plus 7 years of Information Technology experience.
- Project based; up to 5% domestic or international