Lighthouse Technology Services https://www.lhtservices.com/files/2015/11/250x250.png http://www.lhtservices.com
Buffalo, NY 14201 | Contract to Hire
Post Date: 05/14/2018 2018-05-14 2018-08-12 Job ID: 1103 Industry: IT Pay Rate: Negotiable
Required Qualifications – Systems Administrator - 25219
- Skills required: Windows System Support, System Security Access Administration.
- Infrastructure Security Engineering, Microsoft System Administrator with extensive MBAM, BitLocker experience to join our Infrastructure support team.
- This individual will be responsible for supporting an enterprise deployment of Microsoft's BitLocker.
- The candidate will monitor the current infrastructure and provide subject matter expertise in implementation, deployment and provide guidance & support on Active Directory, encryption key storage, encryption key recovery and Group Policy considerations.
- Provide daily Bitlocker administration, monitoring and supporting resolution of encryption incidents.
- Microsoft BitLocker Administration and Monitoring. BitLocker Encryption key storage, backup and recovery. High availability and recovery for the MBAM Database. Recovery of encrypted data from fixed vs. removable drives (BitLocker to Go). Develop a BitLocker Group Policy template specific to the Customer environment. Develop a process that Customer Help Desk can follow for data recovery.
- Provide knowledge transfer to Customer staff on various aspects of the processes and technologies.
- Microsoft Windows 10 – development & troubleshooting o Windows 10 imaging considerations as they relate to BitLocker
- Troubleshooting application security and performance issues.
- Endpoint security software support.
- Troubleshoot Symantec Endpoint security issues.
- Develop and deploy Windows 10 firewall policy.
- Participate in software patching & deployment efforts.
- Ability to work with vendors and manage vendor relationships.
- In depth working experience with Microsoft Windows 10.
- Extensive experience with MBAM / BitLocker in an enterprise environment.
- Experience installing and maintaining Microsoft Windows operating systems.
- In depth working experiencing with Symantec Endpoint Protection (SEP) or a similar enterprise prevention solution.
- Experience supporting and troubleshooting Microsoft servers and workstations Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory Domain services including Group Policy Management Skills Preferred: Related Associates or bachelor’s College degree in a technical discipline preferred.
- Five (5) years related work involvement focused on PC / Endpoint application software experience. A minimum seven (7) years professional experience in a related environment in lieu of degree.
- Microsoft Certifications: MTA, MCSA, MCSD, MCIPT, MCTS or MCSE or has equivalent knowledge and experience preferred.