.Net Developer with SQL/Database Experience
Wilmington, DE | Contract - 6 months
Post Date: 04/13/2017 Job ID: 774-G11-C Industry: IT Pay Rate: Negotiable
Contract type: 6 month contract
Job Requirement .Net Developer with SQL/database experience 23779
- Skills Required: Microsoft NET Programming & Microsoft SQL Server DB Microsoft NET Programming & Microsoft SQL Server DB- Those are the primary technical skills and specifically, C#.Net.
- Able to work independently.
- Knowledge of asset management a plus.
- Has to be experienced (minimum 5 years but would like more).
- Has to be comfortable leading teams and mentoring junior team members.
- Independent, critical thinker and problem solver who will performs various analysis, support and development tasks related to Asset Management transformation projects and BAU for the Asset Management business. Mentors junior team members, analyzes client needs, develops requirements, designs, builds and tests solutions meeting the needs of our business partners.
- Participates in post-production support.