Lighthouse Technology Services
Buffalo, NY | Contract - 6 months
Post Date: 07/26/2017 2017-07-26 Job ID: 840 Industry: IT Pay Rate: Negotiable
Job Requirement Business Analyst – 24095
- The manager is looking for someone with Actimize experience.
- If they do not have the specific Actimize experience they need to have AML/BSA experience as a BA.
Internal/External Job Description
- Analyze requirements/ system enhancements, recommended design approach and alternative solutions
- Understand and effectively translate regulatory, policy and procedural requirements into functional specifications
- Create process maps, workflows, activity diagrams and use cases for various Due diligence processes performed within the BSA/AML landscape
- Develop and consistently monitor functional specifications and change requests to ensure project stays within scope
- Advise on methods to improve business processes and business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the BSA/AML team’s processes and operations and act as a subject matter expert for case management solution
- Assist with the strategic planning and long-term direction of Enterprise Case management solution at the bank
- Work closely with development team to ensure business requirements are accurate and clearly understood
- Collaborate with testing team to gather and organize test plans and test scripts based on functional specifications and work through defects and enhancements.
- Perform gap analysis between business requirements and various vendor product offerings
- Coordinate and assist with UAT testing with business stakeholders to ensure the product meets their business needs
- Acts as a liaison between lines of business partners, BSA/AML teams, technical teams and vendors in the analysis, design, configuration and testing of case management system
- Schedule and facilitate project team meetings, document and distribute meeting minutes as applicable
- Manage multiple tasks, be detail oriented, responsive, and demonstrate independent thought and critical thinking
- Knowledge of BSA/AML and OFAC regulations
- Experience with Case Management systems such as IBM or Detica
- Experience with IBM BPM technology
- Exposure to very complex large scale projects/programs
- Strong analytical abilities and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of personnel
- Ability to work independently and function as a member of a project team
- Familiarity with Project Management preferred / understanding of project life cycle
- In-depth understanding of various software development lifecycles and methodologies such as waterfall, agile etc.
- Proficient personal computer skills to include spreadsheets, SharePoint, word-processing, Visio and database systems and other software utilized by the department.
- Knowledge of and experience with SQL
- Experience with Quality Center and automated testing tools
- Experience creating screen mockups using SnagIt/Photoshop or other industry tools
- Education: - Minimum of 2 – 4 years college in combination with at least 5 years’ experience business analytics or equivalent