Sr. Project Manager/Infrastructure and SW Upgrade
Buffalo, NY | Contract - 6 months
Job Requirement Sr. Project Manager/Infrastructure and SW upgrade - 23769
- The manager is looking for a Senior Level Project manager – focusing on Infrastructure and SW upgrades
- Technical Project Manager Opportunity This is an exciting position for an individual who is passionate about working on key enterprise data initiatives in a dynamic environment.
- If you are looking for a challenging position where you are responsible for the delivery and execution of enterprise solutions and working with industry leading toolsets this could be the position for you.
- Looking for candidates that want a leadership position that you will be empowered to recommend, design and deliver solutions in a fast paced environment.
- You will be part of a team creating real change in an organization in how data is organized and used to generate business intelligence for current and future decisions.
- This resource will initially work on several Windows server infrastructure and upgrade projects.
- 10+ years exp. in project related work, systems analysis and systems development environment, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Prior management experience preferred
- Requires a complete understanding of the system development life cycle
- Experience with the skills, application(s) and functions of the technology area being led
- Requires familiarity with application development support software and hardware platforms
- Familiar with application development software and hardware platforms
- Able to lead design and specification walkthroughs
- MS Office Proficiency
- Project Management Software Skills (i.e. CA-PPM)
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
IDEAL QUALIFICATIONS PREFERRED:
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Experience delivering IT infrastructure projects within a technically complex and dynamic environment, specifically that required to support multiple business projects.
- Understanding of data management and warehousing technology (Teradata, Informatica)
- Proven ability to multi-task and work within challenging time frames
- Experience in Enterprise Data Management, Data Warehousing, ETL Programming, and/or Data Quality projects is desired.