Technical Instructor (Girl Develop It)
Buffalo, NY | 2 Hour Workshops
Post Date: 09/28/2016 Industry: IT Pay Rate: : Instructors are compensated on a sliding scale based on class size and duration
Job Requirement: Local applicants only
- Looking for instructors willing to do 2 hour workshops that introduce Girl Develop It members to new Technical Skills and Applications
- Workshops will be self-contained and students should be able to complete projects during the session.
Instructors should be familiar with:
- Raspberry Pis, Arduinos, and/or other microcontrollers/microcomputers
- 3D printing
- Peripheral components such as LEDs, resistors, breadboards, etc.
- Instructors can either use an existing project or bring their own projects.
- For new projects, please work with the Girl Develop It Buffalo leadership team to ensure that there are adequate materials for the students.
- Any questions about the position can be directed to [email protected] or you can volunteer for the position by applying below