Job Number: 1072813
Pay Rate: negotiable
Lighthouse Technology Services is partnering with our client to fill their Dotnet/Angular Developer role! This is a 6+ month contract position and is 100% remote. This role must be our W2 employee during the contract period.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Complete and oversee the most complex systems analysis, design and development efforts. Play a key role as a leader and individual contributor on complex projects. Provide the highest level analytical consulting and leadership in identifying and implementing new uses of information technologies to assist the client areas and Bank in meeting their short-term business goals and long-term strategic objectives.
- Direct and monitor less experienced resources and coordinate development tasks for any scope project. Prepare and manage the technical component of project plans.
- Confer with other Development, operations staff and Technology staff in overall systems development direction from technical analysis to user acceptance testing.
- Prepare and review test data and execute detailed test plans. Complete any required debugging.
- Evaluate and understand highly complex interrelationships and effects among programs, interfacing applications and platforms.
- Prepare thorough, clear technical and functional specifications and update systems documentation. Prepare charts, tables and diagrams to assist in analyzing problems. Review documentation prepared by less experienced staff.
- Prepare and review assessments to include required tasks, estimated time frames and effort for any scope project.
- Maintain efficient operation and effectiveness of supported applications.
- Recommend new technology, policies or processes to benefit the organization and improve deficiencies. Lead or participate in technical evaluations of vendor software.
- Follow and promote use of development standards and procedures.
- Maintain high level of technical aptitude and expert working knowledge of the supporting application(s), development environments and the supported client environment.
- Understand and adhere to the Companys risk and regulatory standards, policies and controls in accordance with the Companys Risk Appetite. Identify risk-related issues needing escalation to management.
What You'll Need to Have:
- Strong hands on experience as a Dotnet/Angular Developer
- Prior experience in the Banking Domain preferred
- Technical Skills Required: MS SQL Server, C#, Angular
- Minimum of an Associates degree and 6 years systems analysis/application development experience, or in lieu of a degree, a combined minimum of 8 years higher education and/or work experience, including a minimum of 6 years systems analysis/application development experience
- Familiar with application development software and hardware platforms
- Proficiency with personal computers as well as pertinent project management, word processing and spreadsheet software
- Capable of working on multiple projects of a complex nature
- Excellent problem-solving skills to assist in issue resolution
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with prior experience presenting to the target audience
- Experience coordinating between Applications and business units
- Experience recommending and implementing system solutions
- Experience driving project milestones and delivery dates
- Proven mentoring and leadership capabilities from a project management perspective
Questions about any of our jobs? Email us at [email protected]
View all of our open jobs here: jobs.lhtservices.com