Lighthouse Technology Services https://www.lhtservices.com/files/2015/11/250x250.png http://www.lhtservices.com
Wilmington, DE 19801 | Contract - 12 month
Post Date: 10/05/2017 2017-10-05 2018-06-30 Job ID: 900 Industry: IT Pay Rate: Negotiable
Job Requirement: .NET Developer – R24371
- Software Integrator & Developer, .NET 4.0, C#, WEB API For AWS BAU
- Must live locally within 45 minutes.
Must Have Skills
- 5+ Years of experience in software development.
- Technical Skills - .NET 4.0, C#, Web API, MVC 5
- Writing automated unit tests
- Exposure to using ORM and DI frameworks in .NET
- Ability to code as per spec/patterns provided and knowledge of SOLID principles
- 1 years’ experience in systems analysis and application development or equivalent combination
- MS SQL Server 2012 or above understanding queries, differences between joins, how to write high performance queries.
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills Good to Have
- Experience working in a large organization with Technology staff > 500.
- Excellent understanding of vendor hardware configurations and software concepts
- Must be detail oriented and an efficient worker.
- JQuery, bootstrap
- Experienced utilizing Team Foundation Server agile framework
- Diverse technical background with distributed computing environments
- MS Office, Visio Proficiency
- Application architectures range from vendor supplied package applications to in-house developed software.
- Almost all applications have Active Directory, SMTP, sFTP, database (proprietary, MS SQL Server, SSRS, or Oracle), file or web service based interfaces, CNAME, DFS, ODBC, dependencies on other of our applications as well as dependencies on other department applications.
- They will have demonstrated skills to be a highly motivated, excited, resourceful, hands-on team player who produces a high quality work with great pride.
- They should be experienced in all aspects of the SDLC with particular strengths in understanding business and functional requirements and thorough testing procedures.