Lighthouse Technology Services https://www.lhtservices.com/files/2015/11/250x250.png http://www.lhtservices.com
Buffalo, NY 14201 | Contract to Hire
Post Date: 03/01/2018 2018-03-01 2018-05-30 Job ID: 1028 Industry: IT Pay Rate: Negotiable
Required Qualifications: .Net/SQL Developer – 24846
Skills Required: SQL Programming, Microsoft NET Programming
- Integrate vendor applications into the distributed computing environment.
- Work with other development, operational, and IT staff in overall project execution from technical analysis and design through user acceptance testing, implementation, and post implementation support.
- Support testing by Business and Operations Analysts.
- Perform required debugging and system remediation.
- Develop technical estimates for assigned projects identifying required tasks, estimated time frames, and effort.
- Application DB Support, DB Patch runs, Change management and DevOps.
- Prepare and maintain clear technical specifications and systems documentation and/or review those created by others for accuracy and completeness. Understand interrelationships and effects between interfacing systems and applications.
- Provide day-to-day support of distributed applications (both technically and functionally). Maintain efficient operation and effectiveness of supported applications. Maintain an excellent technical understanding of the supported applications.
- Maintain a good understanding of the business being supported and its functions, processes, operations, and strategic direction. Follow and promote the use of development standards and procedures. Interact with management, operations areas, other technology personnel, and vendors.
- May participate in technical evaluations of vendor software.
- May be asked to direct or monitor junior resources and coordinate development tasks and team at offshore for any scope effort.
- Able to work independently on all level tasks and projects Perform other related duties or projects as required for the Senior Developer role