*Remote Contract Opportunity*
Lighthouse Technology Services is partnering with our client to fill their .NET Software Engineer position! This is a 12+ month contract role and can be remote in the United States. This role will be a W2 employee of Lighthouse Technology Services.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Development of back-end cloud solutions leveraging a strong skillset in Microsoft technologies, including C# and Azure.
- Work as a member of an agile team to define, develop, test, analyze, document, and maintain backend cloud (Microsoft Azure) solutions.
- Write unit tests to ensure quality software that meets defined requirements.
- Effectively interpret business requirements and interact with business users to obtain details and clarification when needed.
- Collaborate with embedded Software Quality Engineers to test solutions and resolve bugs.
- Write technical documentation for software solutions that conform with and effectively represent department standards.
What You'll Need to Have:
- 3+ years professional experience
- Experience working in agile environment.
- Experience using source control to branch and version code.
- Unit testing and CI/CD experience
- Strong object-oriented programming skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- C# Language experience
- .NET Core experience/Azure Cloud experience
- Azure Storage Accounts and ADLS Gen 2
- Azure Storage Queues
- Azure Function Apps with Queue Triggers
- Azure Event Grid
- Azure DevOps Pipelines
- Azure BICEP
- Experience building and consuming RESTful APIs for web services.
Pay Range: $60-$80/hr +
Questions about any of our jobs? Email us at [email protected]
View all of our open jobs here: jobs.lhtservices.com