Lighthouse Technology Services is partnering with our financial client to fill their Appian Developer role! This is a 12+ month contract opportunity based in Wilmington, Delaware. This role is open to local and remote candidates.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Complete and oversee basic to complex systems analysis, design and development. Play a key role as an individual contributor on complex projects. Maintain an excellent functional understanding of the supported application(s).
- Direct and monitor less experienced resources and coordinate development tasks on small to large scope projects.
- Prepare and manage the technical component of project plans.
- Participate with other Development, operations and Technology staff in overall systems development direction from technical analysis to user acceptance testing.
- Prepare and review test data and execute detailed test plans. Complete any required debugging.
- Evaluate and understand complex interrelationships and effects among programs, interfacing applications and platforms. Provide highly analytical consulting and leadership in identifying and implementing new uses of information technologies to assist business units in meeting strategic objectives.
- Prepare thorough, clear technical and functional specifications and update systems documentation. Prepare charts, tables and diagrams to assist in analyzing problems. Review documentation prepared by less experienced staff.
- Prepare and review assessments to include required tasks, estimated time frames and effort for any scope project.
- Maintain efficient operation and effectiveness of supported applications.
- Recommend new technology, policies or processes to benefit the organization and improve deficiencies. May lead or participate in technical evaluations of vendor software.
- Follow and promote use of development standards and procedures.
- Understand and adhere to the Company's risk and regulatory standards, policies and controls in accordance with the Company's Risk Appetite. Identify risk-related issues needing escalation to management.
What You'll Need to Have:
- Appian Certified Lead Developer, or equivalent
- Minimum Appian level 2 certification and/or equivalent experience with a minimum of 4 years of demonstrable Appian project delivery is required.
- Experience using version 18.x and higher with current experience on supported version
- Self-motivated, high level of personal initiative, solution oriented
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as autonomously
- Experience with integrations, WebAPI, consuming Web Services (Restful, SOAP)
- Experience supporting application post-deployment and analysis triaging and resolving issues
- Experience with various testing disciplines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with prior experience presenting to the target audience.
- Experience coordinating between Applications and business units.
Pay Range: $68-$83/hr +
Questions about any of our jobs? Email us at [email protected]
View all of our open jobs here: jobs.lhtservices.com