Lighthouse Technology Services is partnering with our financial client to fill their Application Analyst role! This is a 6+ month contract opportunity and is onsite in Buffalo, NY. This role will be a W2 employee of Lighthouse Technology Services.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Complete and oversee basic to complex systems analysis and configuration. Play a key role as an individual contributor on complex projects. Maintain an excellent functional understanding of the supported application(s).
- Direct and monitor less experienced resources and coordinate development tasks on small to large scope projects.
- Prepare and manage the technical component of project plans.
- Participate with other Development, operations and Technology staff in overall systems development direction from technical analysis to user acceptance testing.
- Prepare and review test data and execute detailed test plans. Complete any required debugging.
- Evaluate and understand complex interrelationships and effects among programs, interfacing applications and platforms. Provide highly analytical consulting and leadership in identifying and implementing new uses of information technologies to assist business units in meeting strategic objectives.
- Prepare thorough, clear technical and functional specifications and update systems documentation. Prepare charts, tables and diagrams to assist in analyzing problems. Review documentation prepared by less experienced staff.
What You'll Need to Have:
- 5+ years systems analysis/application development experience
Banking background with high volume transaction processing experience
- Experience with SSIS package deployment using automation tools
- Experience administering multi-server distributed environment
- Experience with TSQL relational database systems with at least 2-5 years experience with SQL Server
- Able to run SQL queries
- Demonstrated experience researching, analyzing and resolving system application and/or database issues including:
- Database/user access and security
- Data security
- Windows even logs
- Application architecture
- Knowledge and understanding of how Java Runtime Environment applications work, troubleshooting and researching
- Strong knowledge of transactional applications a plus
- Experience with cryptograms / encryption for data in flight and data at rest a plus
- Experience working in agile team
Pay Range: $70-85/hr +
Questions about any of our jobs? Email us at [email protected]
View all of our open jobs here: jobs.lhtservices.com