Job Number: 1088165
Pay Rate: Negotiable
Lighthouse Technology Services is partnering with our financial client to fill their Archer Developer position! This is a 6+ month contract role and is 100% remote. This role must be a W2 employee of Lighthouse Technology Services during the contract period.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Complete basic to intermediate complexity systems analysis, design and development.
- Play a support role as an individual contributor on projects.
- Assist the client in addressing problems/issues in a diverse scope.
- Determine feasible solutions and make recommendations.
- Participate with other development, operations and Technology staff, as appropriate, in overall system and integrated testing on generally small to medium scope efforts or on specific phases of larger projects.
- Prepare test data and execute detailed test plans.
- Participate in any required debugging.
- Evaluate and understand interrelationships and effects among programs and interfacing applications.
- Use available resources to develop clear and complete technical and functional specifications for generally small to medium-scope efforts.
- Update systems documentation.
- Prepare charts, tables and diagrams to assist in analyzing problems. May assist in the preparation of logic flowcharts.
- Prepare assessments and task plans to include required tasks, estimated time frames and effort for assignments.
- Recommend new technology, policies or processes to benefit the organization and improve deficiencies.
- Provide consultation services to clients, technicians and Bank departments on basic functions of supported applications, including review of system capabilities, operational procedures, forms, marketing materials and cost analyses.
- Understand and adhere to the Company's risk and regulatory standards, policies and controls in accordance with the Company's Risk Appetite. Identify risk-related issues needing escalation to management.
What You'll Need to Have:
- RSA - Archer Development experience, along with Advanced Workflow a plus.
- 2 plus years coding experience and understanding of data structures and data analysis
- SQL Database and design a plus
- Automic or SSIS package experience a plus
- Associates degree or 2 years; related work experience.
- Knowledge of the system development life cycle and application development alternatives.
- Experience with development tools, application support software and hardware platforms.
- General understanding of personal computers.
- Working knowledge of pertinent word processing, spreadsheet and database software.
- Prior experience learning new technical skills.
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills with prior experience presenting to the target audience.
- Proven interpersonal skills.
- Proven analytical skills.
- Proven organizational and time management skills.
- Prior experience handling multiple tasks in support of various assignments.
- Successful completion of a Bank approved skills development program a plus.
- 1 year involvement in systems analysis and application development, or an equivalent combination of education and experience a plus.
Questions about any of our jobs? Email us at [email protected]
View all of our open jobs here: jobs.lhtservices.com