Job Number: 1074921
Pay Rate: negotiable
Lighthouse Technology Services is partnering with our client to fill their Azure Project Manager position! This is a 100% remote 6 month contract with likely extensions. This position is open to W2 and C2C arrangements.
What You'll Be Doing:
- The Azure project manager will be helping with migration to Azure projects, working on a 3 year program to migrate from on prem to Azure Cloud.
- Monitor and manage initiative progress towards outcomes
- Identify and manage risk and issues
- Manage the scope of the initiative and control changes
- Present project status, budget, issues, and risks to leadership
- Facilitate a group of IT professionals to develop project goals, set clear objectives, creating roadmaps to the cloud and implementing systems in Microsoft Azure as part of a build team
- Manage more than 1 project at a time with varying complexities.
What You'll Need to Have:
- Experience managing projects related to building & hosting new and modernization solutions in the cloud, primarily Microsoft Azure.
- Experience with Agile methodology, especially scrum (epics, user stories, features, MVP…) (SAFE preferred)
- Experience assembling project teams, identifying resource needs, assigning responsibilities, developing schedules for timely task completion, and tracking project expenses against budget
- Experience working in Azure DevOps
- Strong knowledge of IT quality assurance methods and process controls
- Experience working with a senior management team in a fast-paced environment and reporting out via executive summaries and project dashboards
- Must be familiar with typical IT Operations and Infrastructure roles, responsibilities, services, terminology and technologies
- Proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects, tasks and issues resolution activities
- Must be able to produce a portfolio of documents that demonstrate actual experience in managing the typical aspects of large complex projects and process improvement initiatives.
- Must be willing to adjust to early and or late business meetings to adjust for interacting with colleagues or partners across time zones
- BS in Computer Science or MIS, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of Microsoft Azure experience preferred
- 7+ years of experience in Project Management of Technical and Infrastructure Services
- 3+ Years of experience with designing and implementing effective technology processes
- International experience a plus, ability to speak fluent English a must. Portuguese, Spanish, or French not necessary but would be a plus
- PMP, Agile Certifications nice to have but not required
Questions about any of our jobs? Email us at [email protected]
View all of our open jobs here: jobs.lhtservices.com