Lighthouse Technology Services https://www.lhtservices.com/files/2015/11/250x250.png http://www.lhtservices.com
Buffalo, NY | Contract - 3 months
Post Date: 01/05/2018 2018-01-05 Job ID: 988 Industry: IT Pay Rate: Negotiable
Required Qualifications – Business Analyst – 24804
Business Analyst with Commercial Lending and/or nCino/Salesforce
- Serve as functional analyst on complex projects for assigned applications. nCino and/or Salesforce experience is preferred.
- Schedule and facilitate project team meetings and document and distribute minutes as applicable to ensure all team members are informed and issues are addressed.
- Meet with internal application owners to discuss requested application changes related to enterprise-wide or business initiatives, compliance/regulatory requirements, system changes due to contractual agreements or system maintenance (business as usual [BAU]) ensuring a thorough understanding of specifications for assigned applications. Participate in design discussions and ensure required functional specifications are documented and delivered for application changes for complex projects.
- Consult with internal application owners to identify their requirements in application look and feel to the end user and provide appropriate feedback regarding business requirements to ensure technology applications support internal/external customer needs and products/services provided by the business. Review business requirements with technology team to ensure understanding of project requirements.
- Coordinate and provide estimates for complex projects and complete estimates for assigned component for large projects, inclusive of timelines, application and project phases. Serves as subject matter expert to internal application owners and project members to consult and advise on how applications may be impacted by enterprise-wide initiatives, such as an acquisition or major change in products/services provided customers to ensure all facets are considered. Work with pertinent vendors and technical team to gain thorough understanding of project functionality and provide insight on implementation.
- May serve as Test Coordinator for large project initiatives involving multiple applications to ensure all testing needs are met across all interfacing applications.
- Participate in and document data mapping for integration of systems, conversion and acquisition-related projects to understand how applications may need to change or be impacted by enterprise-wide initiatives, like regulatory requirements, other system enhancements or business initiatives. Work with other testing teams to manage and/or execute test scripts verifying that changes and enhancements work and perform as required.
- Serve as functional lead with other project team members on other systems that impact specific projects to ensure no adverse impact to other systems.
- Monitor functional specifications and change requests to ensure project stays within scope and meets regulatory requirements, while ensuring adherence to business requirements and Corporate Technology standards.
- Ensure the Bank process and documentation is followed to comply with Corporate Technology standards and regulatory requirements. Ensure change requests to functional specifications are consistently documented, reviewed and resolved to identify impacts to overall project plan and budget, technology, customers and clients and ensure application is working to support products and services required by the business.
- Ensure efficient and timely resolution of issues arising from testing or implementation to ensure expected performance. Ensure issues, incidences and questions are documented, reported as resolved as required.
- Coordinate and manage post implementation follow-up related to application changes by getting feedback from application owners, resolving any issues and completing a project debrief including actual to plan for timeline, financials, achievement of project goals and assessment and future mitigation of encountered issues.
- Understand and adhere to the Company’s risk and regulatory standards, policies and controls in accordance with the Company’s Risk Appetite. Identify risk-related issues needing escalation to management. Complete other related duties as assigned.