Lighthouse Technology Services https://www.lhtservices.com/files/2015/11/250x250.png http://www.lhtservices.com
Buffalo, NY 14201 | Contract - 12 month
Post Date: 03/29/2018 2018-03-29 2018-06-27 Job ID: 1058 Industry: IT Pay Rate: Negotiable
Required Qualifications: Business Analyst – 25098
- This would be his first choice- The manager would like to see CACS experience as a BA If he can’t find anyone with specific CACS experience he would look at any other collection system experience as a BA.
- Facilitates moderately complex to complex technical projects from proposal through post implementation. Consults with internal application owners to identify their requirements in application look and feel to the end user and provides appropriate feedback. Serves as project lead to ensure test plans and functional specifications for assigned projects are completed in a timely basis and meet established milestones.
- Completes various system testing activities not covered by clients completing User Acceptance Testing (UAT) or other teams. Serves as mentor to less experienced staff by assisting with application training, research analysis and project methodology consultation.
- Serve as functional lead on moderately complex to complex projects for assigned application(s). Provide mentoring and leadership to less experienced personnel on the project team. Schedule and facilitate project team meetings as applicable to ensure all team members are informed and issues are addressed.
- Meet with internal application owners to discuss requested application changes related to enterprise-wide or business initiatives, compliance/regulatory requirements, system changes due to contractual agreements or system maintenance (business as usual [BAU]) ensuring a thorough understanding of specifications for assigned applications. Participate in design discussions and document and deliver required functional specifications for application changes for moderately complex projects.
- Consult with internal application owners to identify their requirements in application look and feel to the end user and provide appropriate feedback regarding business requirements to ensure technology applications support internal/external customer needs and products/services provided by the business. Review business requirements with technology team to ensure understanding of project requirements.
- Coordinate and provide estimates for moderately complex to complex projects and complete estimates for assigned component on large projects, inclusive of timelines, application and project phases. Serve as subject matter expert to internal application owners and project members to consult and advise on how applications may be impacted by enterprise-wide initiatives.