Lighthouse Technology Services https://www.lhtservices.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/logo.png http://www.lhtservices.com http://www.lhtservices.com
Charlotte NC (none selected)
Posted: 05/07/2021 2021-05-07 2021-06-30 Employment Type: Contract to Hire Industry: IT Job Number: 1642 Pay Rate: Negotiable
Lighthouse Technology Services is seeking Cloud Engineers for a 6 month contract to hire on our W2. This position will be remote.
- Building enterprise grade hybrid cloud infrastructure environments.
- Configuring, maintaining and supporting a complex server environment which includes Windows and Linux platforms in both a physical data center and IaaS in the cloud.
- Work as a member of the Infrastructure Services team and is charged to understand the goals/objectives of that team and how it supports those of the I&O division.
- Minimum of 3 years AWS experience
- 3-5 years’ experience developing infrastructure and platform pipelines for agile delivery to application teams
- AWS Certifications highly desired
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, or combination of education and experience.
- Experience with AWS, VPC, AZs, Subnets, Route53, ALB/NLB, WAF, Stacksets, Security Groups, NACLs, EC2, Systems Manager, Azure Devops, Ansible, Jenkins
- Strong knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems
- Strong developer mindset with experience developing in CloudFormation, Terraform, Python, YAML, JSON.
- Strong platform engineering background automating provisioning of resources in AWS
- Experiences building infrastructure as code CICD pipelines using cloudformation, gold images, configuration management automation.
- Engineering automated, repeatable platform solutions on AWS that allow easy to use self-service capabilities for application teams.
- Strong understanding of security constructs in AWS including LoadBalancers, WAF, SGs, NACLs, Patching, CloudTrail, Guard Duty, etc.
- Strong background building automated self service capabilities in AWS
- Strong communication skills
- Can-do attitude a must