Job Number: 1072256
Pay Rate: Negotiable
Lighthouse Technology Services is partnering with our financial client to fill their Customer Experience Specialist position! This is a 12 month contract role and will be on-site in Buffalo, New York.
Position & Team Overview
Client Services (CS) provides the solutions and services that enable our staff and systems to operate and communicate on a daily basis. CS consists of Digital Workplace Technologies, Client Platforms, Client Support & Delivery and Product Management and Customer Experience. CS is the face of technology to our internal customers.
Product Management & Customer Experience within CS is directly responsible for the formal lifecycle management of ‘Products’ within the Client Services Product catalogue from inception to demise; ensuring that CS Products and services meet Stakeholder requirements and Target Operating models whilst ensuring our customers are at the forefront of any product introductions and are fit for purpose. Products are collections of core Client Services technology components that provide defined solution sets for specific business environments; such as Contact Centre, Branches, Trade Floor, Workplace, Meeting Spaces and Collaboration.
Customer Experience is responsible for determining the level of satisfaction of CS Products and Services used by the businesses and sets out to improve that experience. Customer Experience is the liaison between the businesses and the CS teams to remediate or solve end user technology issues. Proactive review of new and changed technology implementations is conducted with an eye to reduce customer impact. Customer communication is sent with clear and simple instructions in order to provide awareness and action as needed. Technology education is provided for known knowledge deficits.
This role is responsible for delivering effective marketing and communications to maximise awareness and adoption of new and existing internal-facing technology products and end-user experience improvement initiatives. This will include:
- Developing and executing internal marketing and communication strategies for products and end-user experience improvements
- Creating and managing the distribution of communications, across email, intranet and other channels
- Content design and creation for email, articles, blogs, presentations and infographics and other media
- Supporting the planning and delivery of events to showcase technology products
Key Areas of Responsibility
Impact on the Business/Function
- Exceeds expectations of internal Stakeholders through delivering a high quality of service, meeting their needs and demonstrating the added value of service provided.
- Sets objectives and drives attainment of functional goals/results.
- Identifies problems and design solutions (in liaison with appropriate Engineering Teams), making decisions based on sound, rational judgment and stakeholder needs.
- Continuously improves the business by generating new and practical ways of doing things in order to deliver innovation, solve problems and gain competitive advantage.
- Realize measurable improvements in customer satisfaction and service quality.
- Deliver against Stakeholder requirements, on time and to budget.
- Compliance with all relevant Global Standards.
Customers / Stakeholders
- Build strong relationships with key Stakeholders by adopting a joined-up, consultative partnership approach.
- Maintain up-to-date Product market intelligence; including peer-group awareness, industry trends and regulatory environments.
- Understand Stakeholder Target Business and Operational Models to ensure that CS Products are properly matched to goals and requirements.
- Feedback clear and concise requirements into CS Engineering to ensure Products meet Stakeholder requirements.
- Drive through pragmatic standardization of processes, procedures and technologies in conformance with Global standards that deliver efficiencies, improved revenues or reduced costs for the Stakeholders.
- Effectively manage Stakeholder requirements through clear requirements, plans and constant communication.
- Stakeholder satisfaction relating to product offerings, technologies, service and project outcomes.
- Allocate resource to continuous improvement which meets and anticipates business and organizational requirements in the most cost effective manner.
Leadership & Teamwork
- Drives a high performance culture through strong motivational leadership, even in the absence of direct staff.
- Actively collaborates and contributes in the development of CS policy and implements this policy to ensure commonality and consistency of solutions and service.
- Independently performs assignments to achieve stated objective, determines and develops approach to solutions.
- Achieving desired results, either independently or by leveraging resources throughout CS, ITO and HTS as necessary.
What You'll Need to Have:
- A bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, advertising, business management, or in a related field preferred.
- At least 2 years' experience as a customer experience specialist, or a similar customer support role.
- Extensive experience in gathering and interpreting customer experience information.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a client-centered approach.
- Great organizational and time management abilities.
- Superb communication, collaboration, and problem-solving skills.
- Able to exercise initiative in proactively overcoming obstacles to success.
- Able to “think outside the box” and respond flexibly, taking decisions in the interest of Stakeholder needs and service.
- Able to work independently, but also use their management/interpersonal skills to drive the desired outcomes from colleagues throughout the organization.
Questions about any of our jobs? Email us at [email protected]
View all of our open jobs here: jobs.lhtservices.com