Job Number: 1050917
Pay Rate: Negotiable
Lighthouse Technology Services is partnering with our client to add a Cyber Security Analyst to their team! This position is a direct hire role on-site in Orlando, Florida. Our client offers great benefits including a relocation package.
The Cyber Security Analyst is tasked with protecting the company’s global computer network, technology infrastructure, diverse endpoints and data from suspicious activity and security breaches. Working in conjunction with our security team, this is a vital role in the organization.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Monitor and defend systems against unauthorized access, modification and destruction
- Identify suspicious threats and activities
- Identify and spotlight vulnerabilities in networks, programs and applications. Correct problems and prevent security breaches.
- Monitor network traffic for unusual activity
- Review, investigate and respond to real-time alerts within systems
- Monitor online security related resources for new and emerging cyber threats
- Establish security requirements for networks and equipment
- Conduct monthly security audits and make policy recommendations
- Perform vulnerability and network scanning assessments
- Configure and support security tools such as firewalls, anti-virus software, patch management systems, etc.
- Contribute to and maintain business continuity and disaster recovery protocols
- Provide technical security advice
- Implement network security policies, application security, access control and corporate data safeguards
- Generate monthly Cyber Metrics Dashboards
- Preparing the organization for security certifications such as ISO 27001, CMMC, NIST 800-171, GDPR, etc.
What You'll Need to Have:
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certification preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred
- Experience working with Microsoft Azure preferred
- At least 3 years working experience threat hunting within a corporate environment
- Technical knowledge of firewalls, wireless access points, VPNs, endpoint security solutions and desktop operating systems
- Demonstrable experience related to IT governance, risk management and problem solving.
Questions about any of our jobs? Email us at [email protected]
View all of our open jobs here: jobs.lhtservices.com