Lighthouse Technology Services is partnering with our financial client to fill their Cybersecurity Solutions Architect position! This is a 6+ month contract opportunity. This role is open to local and remote candidates; candidates who can be on-site 3 days/week in Buffalo, NY or Wilmington, DE are preferred. This role will be a W2 employee of Lighthouse Technology Services.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Lead a security practice focused on specialized assessment of security controls for systems and applications.
- Leverage a risk-based approach to ensure appropriate security principles and controls are applied during the system development life cycle to meet stakeholder objectives and protect customer and corporate assets in line with enterprise risk appetite.
- Obtain a basic understanding of enterprise architecture to identify security gaps, develop controls and design solutions meeting business objectives while complying with security standards.
- Recommend security controls required to protect confidentiality, integrity and availability of customer and corporate data in line with the enterprise risk appetite based on Bank policy and standards.
- Document and verify recommended security controls are aligned with Bank policies and standards as well as industry best practices; ensure proper documentation of exceptions to standards and/or recommend mitigating controls.
- Prepare required systems and applications security documentation, ensuring alignment with applicable laws, regulations, Bank policies and standards, as well as industry best practices. Present and explain standards relevant to projects and need for compliance.
- Communicate required systems and applications security controls to owners or technical leads, ensuring alignment with applicable laws, regulations, Bank policies and standards, as well as industry best practices.
- Engage with other Solutions Architects and Technology teams to identify security risks of proposed projects and recommend system and application modifications.
- Remain current with industry trends and security threats.
- Understand and adhere to the Company's risk and regulatory standards, policies and controls in accordance with the Company's Risk Appetite. Identify risk-related issues needing escalation to management.
What You'll Need to Have:
- Minimum of 2 years higher education and 3 years relevant work experience, or in lieu of a degree, a combined minimum of 5 years higher education and/or work experience, including a minimum of 3 years relevant work experience.
- Basic knowledge of cybersecurity principles and organizational requirements relevant to confidentiality, integrity, availability.
- Basic understanding of information technology security principles.
- Basic knowledge of security controls.
- Experience working in a group environment and completing tasks in a timely fashion.
- Basic experience with information technology security concepts and technologies.
- CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) or CRISC (Certified Risk and Information Systems Control) certification or Cybersecurity domain-related industry-recognized certification preferred.
- GIAC Security Essentials (GSEC), Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), Security + certification or related certification preferred.
- Basic knowledge of security technologies and architecture, including at least two of the following: encryption, cloud network security design, Role Based Access Control, perimeter security and application security preferred.
Pay Range: $52-$67/hr +
Questions about any of our jobs? Email us at [email protected]
View all of our open jobs here: jobs.lhtservices.com