*On-Site Contract Opportunity*
Lighthouse Technology Services is partnering with our financial client to fill their Full Stack .Net Developer position! This is a 6+ month contract opportunity and will be on-site in Buffalo. This role will be a W2 employee of Lighthouse Technology Services.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Complete and oversee the most complex systems analysis, design and development efforts. Play a key role as a leader and individual contributor on complex projects. Provide the highest level analytical consulting and leadership in identifying and implementing new uses of information technologies to assist the client areas and Bank in meeting their short-term business goals and long-term strategic objectives.
- Direct and monitor less experienced resources and coordinate development tasks for any scope project. Prepare and manage the technical component of project plans.
- Confer with other Development, operations staff and Technology staff in overall systems development direction from technical analysis to user acceptance testing.
- Prepare and review test data and execute detailed test plans. Complete any required debugging.
- Evaluate and understand highly complex interrelationships and effects among programs, interfacing applications and platforms.
- Prepare thorough, clear technical and functional specifications and update systems documentation. Prepare charts, tables and diagrams to assist in analyzing problems. Review documentation prepared by less experienced staff.
- Prepare and review assessments to include required tasks, estimated time frames and effort for any scope project.
- Maintain efficient operation and effectiveness of supported applications.
- Recommend new technology, policies or processes to benefit the organization and improve deficiencies. Lead or participate in technical evaluations of vendor software.
- Follow and promote use of development standards and procedures.
- Maintain high level of technical aptitude and expert working knowledge of the supporting application(s), development environments and the supported client environment.
- Assist in developing expense and capital budgets.
- Monitor employee performance and may prepare annual appraisals.
- Understand and adhere to the Company's risk and regulatory standards, policies and controls in accordance with the Company's Risk Appetite. Identify risk-related issues needing escalation to management.
What You'll Need to Have:
- Minimum of an Associates degree and 6 years systems analysis/application development experience, or in lieu of a degree, a combined minimum of 8 years higher education and/or work experience, including a minimum of 6 years systems analysis/application development experience.
- Financial industry experience.
- Credit technology experience preferred.
- Familiar with application development software and hardware platforms.
- Capable of working on multiple projects of a complex nature.
- Excellent problem-solving skills to assist in issue resolution.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with prior experience presenting to the target audience.
- Experience coordinating between Applications and business units.
- Experience recommending and implementing system solutions.
- Experience driving project milestones and delivery dates.
- Proven mentoring and leadership capabilities from a project management perspective.
Pay Range: $80-$100/hr +
Questions about any of our jobs? Email us at [email protected]
View all of our open jobs here: jobs.lhtservices.com