Job Number: 1071930
Pay Rate: Negotiable
Lighthouse Technology Services is partnering with our client to add a Full Stack Developer to their team! This is a fully remote, direct hire position with great benefits including generous PTO, performance bonuses, health plans, and 401(k) plan.
The ideal candidate has not only a good understanding of the technologies used but is committed to learning and professional growth to always stay informed on the latest technologies. We need someone that will push us forward into the future and who is always up for finding creative and unique ways to use new technologies. The Full-Stack Developer is an integral member of our seven-person IST Department. The work done by this position helps our organization maintain business operations.
- Developing and maintaining web-based, and other electronic product software including design, analysis, coding, testing, and implementation.
- Testing all products and systems to ensure compliance with design specifications.
- Developing and maintaining databases in support of electronic products.
- Learning, maintaining, and developing the operating environment for the company ERP system (built in-house).
- Developing, maintaining, and implementing best practices for company website development.
- Researching and recommending outside resources to accomplish development, as needed.
- Performing technical research on product feasibility and new technologies.
- Creating thorough technical documentation for all products and systems.
- Utilizing GIT for code distribution and version control.
- Completing a peer code review for production code releases.
Our company is passionate about exploring new technologies and using forward/outside the box thinking in the application of technology to improve user experience. We also provide training and development opportunities so you can keep adding new technologies to your repertoire.
- Experience with the following technologies is not required but helpful: Python, HTML/CSS, Laravel
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer sciences or a related field and 3+ years of experience working in development
- Experience working with a structured software development lifecycle
- A drive to research and look for new innovative solutions
- Ability to accurately assess and scope projects
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to understand complex information/systems
- Ability to quickly adapt to change
- Collaborative and able to come up with innovative solutions in a team environment
- Ability to communicate in a positive and productive manner.
Questions about any of our jobs? Email us at [email protected]
View all of our open jobs here: jobs.lhtservices.com