Full Stack Engineers
Buffalo, NY Buffalo, NY 14201
Our Client is a Startup that's NOT a Startup.
They are a Buffalo, NY based Fintech Digital Solutions company, backed by an over 100 Year-Old, Award-Winning, Publicly Traded Financial Services Corporation with offices across the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic United States.
A New Full Stack Engineering Team is being built that will help reshape an entire industry.
And we're looking for a few Talented Full Stack Engineers to join this incredible team in Buffalo...
Technical Skills Our Client Needs:
1. Significant Software Engineering experience with developing Java applications & working with JVM.
3. Understanding and experience with the Spring framework and extensions such as Spring Boot.
4. Experience with the Amazon Web Services (AWS) ecosystem.
Other Things That’d Be Nice:
1. Experience designing and developing service-based architectures, implementing data persistence using both SQL and NoSQL (e.g.: PostgreSQL, MySQL, Redis, MongoDB etc.), and containerized applications and deployments.
2. Excellent knowledge of software engineering best practices (e.g. Agile and lean software development, TDD, code reviews, design documentation, etc.), microservices architectures, and Domain-Driven Design.
3. Experience with Hibernate/JPA and DB migration frameworks, systems analysis/application development, native and/or hybrid mobile development (e.g.: iOS, Android, PhoneGap, Ionic, etc.), and authentication and authorization protocols (i.e. OAuth 2.0, OpenID Connect, SAML, etc.).
4. Experience building cloud-native, fault-tolerant production applications, enterprise experience with Docker and Kubernetes (K8s), secure CI/CD and cloud automation practices (DevOps / DevSecOps), and Understanding of PKI and encryption best practices and security standards (i.e. NIST, SOC, etc.).
Apply to This Job If:
1. You want to spend your work time innovating and changing an industry that impacts everyone.
2. You'd like the work culture of a startup but the financial safety of a 100 year old institution.
3. You could see yourself owning a 3,000 squarefoot house for less than it costs to live in a 300 squarefoot New York City apartment.
4. It'd be nice NOT to sit in traffic for hours on end.
View the Full Job Description Detail
Here's a Link to the Full Job Description for this Full Stack Engineer Position
Why Buffalo is a Great Move:
1. City Lab | Will Buffalo Become a Climate Change Haven?
3. Travel + Leisure | America's Friendliest City
4. Be in Buffalo | Be In Buffalo Website & Relocation Guide
Relevant Videos to Watch:
[Video] Are You Right for Buffalo?
[Video] Be In Buffalo