Integration Software Engineer
Buffalo, NY Buffalo, NY 14043
Our Client is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organizations.
The businesses serve customers in the following key areas: retail banking and wealth management, commercial banking, private banking, and global banking and markets.
They are a team of leading experts delivering digital mortgage solutions along with equity index products powered by AI and Big Data.
And we're looking for a talented Integration Software Engineer to join this incredible team in Buffalo, NY...
Technical Skills Our Client Needs:
1. Java or C#
2. Web Services such as Mulesoft and/or Dell Boomi
3. Salesforce, nCino
4. SQL, Oracle
5. REST Services, SOAP Services
Other Things That’d Be Nice:
1. Solid experience and understanding of the Banking Industry
2. Testing and automation tools such as SOAP UI and Selenium
Apply to This Job If:
1. You want to spend your work time working with a team of makers, doers, and builders
2. You'd like to make the lives of customers and the communities we serve better
3. You could see yourself contributing to fully embed diversity into every aspect of our culture
View the Full Job Description Detail
Here's a Link to the Full Job Description for this Integration Software Engineers
Why Buffalo is a Great Move:
1. City Lab | Will Buffalo Become a Climate Change Haven?
3. Travel + Leisure | America's Friendliest City
4. Be in Buffalo | Be In Buffalo Website & Relocation Guide
Relevant Videos to Watch:
[Video] Are You Right for Buffalo?
[Video] Be In Buffalo