Lighthouse Technology Services https://www.lhtservices.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/logo.png http://www.lhtservices.com
Buffalo, NY 14201 | Contract to Hire
Post Date: 05/23/2018 2018-05-23 2018-08-21 Job ID: 1113 Industry: IT Pay Rate: Negotiable
Required Qualifications – Java/Oracle Developer - 25292
- The manager is really looking for Java and Oracle experience SQL & .Net are a nice to have but not required
- Java Programming, Oracle DB
- Java, J2EE, Oracle Software Engineer. Integrate vendor applications into the distributed computing environment.
- Work with other development, operational, and IT staff in overall project execution from technical analysis and design through user acceptance testing, implementation, and post implementation support.
- Support testing by Business and Operations Analysts. Perform required debugging and system remediation.
- Develop technical estimates for assigned projects identifying required tasks, estimated time frames, and effort.
- Prepare and maintain clear technical specifications and systems documentation and/or review those created by others for accuracy and completeness.
- Understand interrelationships and effects between interfacing systems and applications. Provide day-to-day support of distributed applications (both technically and functionally). Maintain efficient operation and effectiveness of supported applications.
- Maintain an excellent technical understanding of the supported applications.
- Maintain a good understanding of the business being supported and its functions, processes, operations, and strategic direction.
- Follow and promote the use of development standards and procedures.
- Interact with management, operations areas, other technology personnel, and vendors.
- May participate in technical evaluations of vendor software.
- Able to work independently on all level tasks and projects - Perform other related duties or projects as required for the role