Lighthouse Technology Services is partnering with our financial client to fill their Salesforce Software Engineer position! This is a 12+ month contract opportunity and can be remote in the United States (Buffalo-based candidates preferred). This role will be a W2 employee of Lighthouse Technology Services.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Complete and oversee basic to complex systems analysis, design and development. Play a key role as an individual contributor on complex projects. Maintain an excellent functional understanding of the supported application(s).
- Direct and monitor less experienced resources and coordinate development tasks on small to large scope projects.
- Prepare and manage the technical component of project plans.
- Participate with other Development, operations and Technology staff in overall systems development direction from technical analysis to user acceptance testing.
- Prepare and review test data and execute detailed test plans. Complete any required debugging.
- Evaluate and understand complex interrelationships and effects among programs, interfacing applications and platforms. Provide highly analytical consulting and leadership in identifying and implementing new uses of information technologies to assist business units in meeting strategic objectives.
- Prepare thorough, clear technical and functional specifications and update systems documentation. Prepare charts, tables and diagrams to assist in analyzing problems. Review documentation prepared by less experienced staff.
- Prepare and review assessments to include required tasks, estimated time frames and effort for any scope project.
- Maintain efficient operation and effectiveness of supported applications.
- Recommend new technology, policies or processes to benefit the organization and improve deficiencies. May lead or participate in technical evaluations of vendor software.
- Follow and promote use of development standards and procedures.
- Maintain a good understanding of the business being supported and its functions, processes, operations and strategic direction.
What You'll Need to Have:
- Experience as a Salesforce Software Engineer
Solid background in developing Apex Code, Lightning Web Component, Flow, Validation Rules, and Approval Processes
Proven track record of delivering complex Salesforce solutions while delivering quality code
- Familiar with VS Code, and GitLab is a plus
- Salesforce Certifications are a plus
- nCino Application experience is a plus
- Minimum of an Associates degree and 5 years systems analysis/application development experience, or in lieu of a degree, a combined minimum of 7 years higher education and/or work experience, including a minimum of 5 years systems analysis/application development experience.
- Familiar with application development software and hardware platforms.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with prior experience presenting to the target audience.
- Experience coordinating between Applications and business units.
- Experience recommending and implementing systems solutions.
- Experience driving project milestones and delivery dates.
Pay Range: $68-$83/hr +
Questions about any of our jobs? Email us at [email protected]
View all of our open jobs here: jobs.lhtservices.com