Lighthouse Technology Services https://www.lhtservices.com/files/2015/11/250x250.png http://www.lhtservices.com
Microsoft SQL/.Net Developer
Buffalo, NY 14201 | Contract to Hire
Post Date: 02/01/2018 2018-02-01 2018-05-02 Job ID: 1001 Industry: IT Pay Rate: Negotiable
Required Qualifications – Microsoft SQL/.Net Developer – 24850
- Integrate vendor applications into the distributed computing environment.
- Work with other development, operational, and IT staff in overall project execution from technical analysis and design through user acceptance testing, implementation, and post- implementation support.
- Support testing by Business and Operations Analysts. Perform required debugging and defect resolution.
- Develop technical estimates for assigned projects identifying required tasks, estimated time frames, and effort.
- Prepare and maintain clear technical specifications and systems documentation; review documentation created by others for accuracy and completeness.
- Understand interrelationships and effects between interfacing systems and applications.
- Provide day-to-day support of distributed applications (both technically and functionally).
- Attain and maintain an excellent technical understanding of the supported applications.
- Maintain a good understanding of the business being supported and its functions, processes, operations, and strategic direction.
- Follow and promote the use of development standards and procedures.
- Interact with management, operations, and other technology personnel.
- Able to work independently on all level tasks and projects
- Perform other related duties or projects as required for the Senior Developer role