Lighthouse Technology Services https://www.lhtservices.com/files/2015/11/250x250.png http://www.lhtservices.com
Network Computer Analyst
Buffalo, NY 14201 | Contract - 5 months
Post Date: 05/14/2018 2018-05-14 2018-08-12 Job ID: 1102 Industry: IT Pay Rate: Negotiable
Required Qualifications – Network Computer Analyst -25223
- This position is meant specifically for the Windows 10/Office 365 project for troubleshooting.
- Please make sure that any candidate has a background in both Windows 10 and Office 365 (aka Office 2016).
- Distributed Systems Support Job Description: End-Point Integration and Support Network Computing analyst II: Responsible for providing Level 2 troubleshooting and root cause analysis to determine problem source and incident occurrences with PC software, PC hardware and peripherals, Virtual PCs and Thin Clients. Directly responsible for delivering accurate, timely troubleshooting to clients and working with team members to manage ticket queues.
- Full-time 1st shift M-F position Possible flexible shift including start time of 7am, 8am, 9am Minimum Qualifications: Two years of College in Information Systems or related field AND 6 years of experience working in an operational support or technical role OR in lieu of a degree must have 8 years of related work experience. Must have a high level of technical support understanding. Experience with strong customer service. Expertise in PC/LAN products including industry standard application suites, Windows 7, Outlook, Microsoft Office. Experience with thin clients, vpc's and pc's. Basic LAN/WAN skills including but not limited to understanding basic concepts of servers, gateways, routers, bridges, topologies, and protocols. Strong organizational abilities and be capable of managing multiple priorities while maintaining a professional customer service attitude.
- Ability to effectively communicate with clients, and internal support organizations. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Team Player and be able to work closely with clients and peers with all levels of technical expertise and at all levels within the organization.
Preferred Qualifications: M
- Experience with printer troubleshooting. Strong understanding of VPC/Thin clients technology. Ability to work autonomously, in a flexible environment and have a good attitude.