Lighthouse Technology Services https://www.lhtservices.com/files/2015/11/250x250.png http://www.lhtservices.com
Buffalo, NY 14201 | Contract - 6 months
Post Date: 05/04/2018 2018-05-04 2018-08-02 Job ID: 1092 Industry: IT Pay Rate: Negotiable
Required Qualifications – Oracle DBA
Technology: Oracle DBA
- Provide technical product oversight on Oracle functions including security vulnerability management, implementation standards, automation for installation, configuration and patch management, estate management, technical support, product roadmaps etc.
- Able to understand architecture of systems and recommend design and implementation patterns.
- Be able to deliver within timelines and using precise forecasting and planning of work.
- Collaborate with stakeholders on requirement collection and engineering solution rollouts.
- Manage projects using devops methodologies as well as traditional approaches.
- Communicate strategy and ensure management, stakeholders and other interested parties are up to date on status.
- Manage project delays and escalations to keep project on track.
- Listen to the internal global community and adapt engineering strategy where possible to accommodate requests.
- Actively work with 3rd party vendors and lab advocates to discuss complex product issues and features.
- Engage in and manage product evaluations.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels through a variety of mediums both verbally and written.
- Be familiar with product security vulnerability management. Plan and manage their impact and remediation, communicating to a global audience.
- Strong leadership skill and a good team player, with the ability to virtually manage and coordinate resources across multiple countries.
- Experience working within large global enterprise IT environments.
- Be able to work in a dynamic, global, 24 x 7 environment.
- Experience with DevOps tools such as GITHub, Confluence, and Jira
- Understanding of Puppet/Ansible/HPSA products for end point management and application deployment across a large infrastructure.
- Knowledge of monitoring and alerting tools would be beneficial.
- Candidate should ready for 24x7 production support and flexible to work on weekends.
- Ability to handle Crisis calls, Incident Reviews