Lighthouse Technology Services https://www.lhtservices.com/files/2015/11/250x250.png http://www.lhtservices.com
Buffalo, NY 14201 | Contract - 6 months
Post Date: 03/22/2018 2018-03-22 2018-06-20 Job ID: 1043 Industry: IT Pay Rate: Negotiable
Required Qualifications: Performance Tester – 25092
- Must have experience with SILK performer, or Load Runner. This is not negotiable.
- An on-site interview will be required after an inital phone screen/ Webex.
- This position is responsible for working closely with project teams and other engineers to define, document, analyze, and interpret project requirements.
- They code, run and analyze performance tests.
- Should have knowledge of scripting and code fundamentals or development experience along with Knowledge of application infrastructure, networking principles, and know the basics of monitoring server CPU and memory.
- Should be able to juggle multiple project efforts and bring together multiple departments and the project team to create test plans, help lead the team to successful completion of testing efforts and deliver professional and timely final documentation for those efforts Identifies possible performance bottlenecks and delivers a test plan to determine the applications performance under different transactional loads.
- Programs/develops/scripts test harness in which the predetermined load is simulated on the system being tested and measured for performance at different load for average, peak, capacity, and break points.
- Helps the project team identify bottlenecks and develop a plan to address any performance issues found and suggest resolutions. Provides feedback and recommendations for product or design changes. Assists in the definition of internal quality control standards and any possible improvements.
- Documents and analyzes test cases and provides regular progress reports. Ensures testing procedures are in compliance with any required industry specific standards. They are capable of working highly independently when needed. Works with entire team for process improvements and internal tool building. May train and mentor other team members.