Lighthouse Technology Services https://www.lhtservices.com/files/2015/11/250x250.png http://www.lhtservices.com
Project Admin III
Buffalo, NY 14201 | Contract - 12 month
Post Date: 12/12/2017 2017-12-12 2018-03-12 Job ID: 971 Industry: IT Pay Rate: Negotiable
Required Qualifications – Project Admin III – R24652
- The manager is not looking for just an Admin. He is looking for someone who will be running meetings not just booking them.
- He needs a dynamic person
- Will be consolidating status updates, managing mini projects
- He wants to see project experience this is a client facing position so he wants to see experience working with clients.
- Project Management, Management Skills
- Responsible for providing moderate to complex, highly specialized analytical and project support at the division level.
- Act as project leader or assist with the leadership of various complex and highly visible cross-functional projects for the promotion and maintenance of the business.
- Participate in the planning and implementation of new projects, to achieve short and long term business objectives; develop project plans with project management methodologies as needed.
- Ensure adherence to all current standards and provide proper documentation of all efforts.
- Track and analyze metrics and process improvements.
- Analyze information, determine feasible solutions and make recommendations.
- Analysis of requested system changes.
- Perform routine to complex analysis and research in support of business goals and strategies.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the business and its functions, processes and operations.
- Keep abreast of business and market trends that may affect business department.
- Perform other assignments/projects as requested by management.
- Adhere to applicable compliance/operational risk controls in accordance with Company or regulatory standards and policies.
- Promote an environment that supports diversity and reflects the Bank brand.
- Complete other related duties as assigned.
NATURE AND SCOPE:
- The position requires substantial interaction with both internal and external contacts in order to obtain pertinent information.
- The position may act as liaison between department and other business units on various projects.
- The incumbent works independently under very limited supervision as well as a member or a project leader of a project team. Provides guidance to junior analysts.
- Works independently, as a leader, or as a member of a team under limited supervision.