Lighthouse Technology Services https://www.lhtservices.com/files/2015/11/250x250.png http://www.lhtservices.com
Buffalo, NY 14201 | Contract - 5 months
Post Date: 03/29/2018 2018-03-29 2018-06-27 Job ID: 1059 Industry: IT Pay Rate: Negotiable
Required Qualifications: Project Admin – 25123
- Project Management, Process Management Job Description: The position is responsible for support in a variety of functions to include, but not limited to, the following: Responsible for providing moderate to complex, highly specialized analytical and project support at the division level. Act as project leader, or assist with the leadership, of various complex and highly visible cross-functional projects for the promotion and maintenance of the business.
- Participate in the planning and implementation of new projects, to achieve short and long-term business objectives; develop project plans with project management methodologies as needed. Ensure adherence to all current standards and provide proper documentation of all efforts. Track and analyze metrics and process improvements.
- Analyze information, determine feasible solutions and make recommendations. Analysis of requested system changes. Perform routine to complex analysis and research in support of business goals and strategies.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the business and its functions, processes and operations. Keep abreast of business and market trends that may affect this business department. Perform other assignments/projects as requested by management.
Nature and Scope
- The position requires substantial interaction with both internal and external contacts to obtain pertinent information. The position may act as liaison between department and other business units on various projects.
- The incumbent works independently under very limited supervision as well as a member or a project leader of a project team. Provides guidance to junior analysts. Works independently, as a leader, or as a member of a team under limited supervision.
- Minimum Qualifications Bachelor’s degree in an applicable field or the equivalent in work experience.
- Minimum five years’ experience in field. Minimum 2 years project experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical ability and creative problem-solving skills. Excellent presentation skills. Good negotiation skills. Ability to interact effectively with all levels of personnel. Excellent project management skills.
- Technical Skills Highly skilled in the use of spreadsheet, database, presentation, and department specific software.