Job Number: 1069997
Pay Rate: Negotiable
We're partnering with our client to hire a Vehicle Intelligence Software Engineer! This is a direct hire opportunity on-site in Buffalo, New York. With our client, you'll have access to comprehensive benefits, a culture that values each teammate, and career development opportunities!
What You'll Be Doing:
- Design, develop, and maintain code for our web-based applications.
- Collaborate with software and production engineers to design scalable services, plan feature roll-out, and ensure high reliability and performance of our products.
- Use data structures and software design patterns effectively leading to maintainable software.
- Conduct code reviews and build test suites for your products.
- Independently document entire features or products
- Participate in team discussions to define requirements on new and current products.
- Provide technical support for many applications within the technology portfolio.
- Respond to and troubleshoot routine and non-routine problems quickly, efficiently, and effectively.
- Use logging, monitoring, and data tools to debug and develop software.
- Handle multiple competing priorities in an agile, fast-paced environment.
What You'll Need to Have:
- At least a year of dedicated experience with Python, including pandas and data manipulation and data.
- A degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline or equivalent practical experience.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working with continuous integration and build tool
- Deep understanding of version control including trunk based development, multiple release planning, cherry picking, and rebase.
- Self-sufficient debugger who can identify and solve problems in code
- Comprehensive understanding of major data structures (arrays, dictionaries, strings).
- Experience with containers and Kubernetes
Questions about any of our jobs? Email us at [email protected]
View all of our open jobs here: jobs.lhtservices.com