Lighthouse Technology Services https://www.lhtservices.com/files/2015/11/250x250.png http://www.lhtservices.com
Quality Assurance Analyst
Dayton, OH 14351 | Contract to Hire
Post Date: 05/07/2018 2018-05-07 2018-08-05 Job ID: 1095 Industry: IT Pay Rate: Negotiable
Required Qualifications – Quality Assurance Analyst
QA Analyst's Responsibilities:
- Prepare test cases taking into consideration positive and negative scenarios
- Execute test cases and document test activities in HP Quality Center/ ALM, or similar tool
- Prepare test scripts and execute testing (Integration, System, Regression)
- Identify, document and report defects (bugs)
- Prepare a Modification Request (MR) whenever needed
- Contribute to improving testing team best practices within the organization
- Participate in requirements review sessions to become familiar with project scope and requirements
- Under the leadership of the QA Lead, contribute to testing strategy and documents in a project Test Plan.
- Conduct functional, performance, and usability testing
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or its equivalent; Master’s Degree preferred.
- At least 3 Years of Solid WEB and/ or MOBILE APPLICATIONS (Android, or iOS/iPhone, or iPad, or Blackberry) testing experience
- At least 3 years of work experience within the SDLC working through all phases of software development life cycle as a QA Analyst.
- At least 3 years of SQL and data validation experience and ability to write complex SQL queries to build expected results; able to compare expected and actual results.
- At least 3 years of experience testing Web-based applications
- At least 3 years of experience with Quality Center or similar test management tools
- At least 3 years of Selenium/ QTP/ Cucumber, or similar functional testing tool
- Database experience with MS. SQL, or Oracle, or Sybase
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including public presentation
- Good team-player
- Well-versed in functional and performance testing and be able to utilize both positive and negative scenarios throughout the testing effort.
- Strong experience writing test scenarios (positive and negative)
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Well-versed in mobile application QA processes and methodology