Quantitative Data Analyst
Buffalo, NY Buffalo, NY 14059
Our Client is a company based in the Buffalo, NY area that provides clients with cost-saving strategies that reduce out-of-pocket costs associated with pharmacy spending.
They are offering Competitive Pay, Full Time Hours, and a Full Plan of Benefits.
And we're looking for a talented Pharmacy Quantitative Analyst to join this incredible team in the Buffalo, NY area...
Technical Skills Our Client Needs:
1. Work Experience as a Data Analyst with a PBM or Pharma Manufacturer background.
2. Experience pulling data and performing ad-hoc pharmacy reporting like trend analytics, MPR, and discount calculations.
2. Proven experience with ad-hoc requests, trend analytics, and client reporting required.
Other Things That’d Be Nice:
1. Tableau and SQL experience would be a plus
Apply to This Job If:
1. You want to spend your work time using your technical knowledge to provide data analytics that will assist clients in the reduction of spending
2. You'd like to demonstrate your experience as a value creator; deliverer of results and expectations
3. You could see yourself owning a 3,000 square foot house in Buffalo for less than it costs to live in a 300 square foot apartment in New York City
4. It'd be nice to spend weekends enjoying the lake and NOT sitting in traffic for hours on end
View the Full Job Description Detail
Here's a Link to the Full Job Description for this Pharmacy Quantitative Analyst
Why Buffalo is a Great Move:
1. City Lab | Will Buffalo Become a Climate Change Haven?
3. Travel + Leisure | America's Friendliest City
4. Be in Buffalo | Be In Buffalo Website & Relocation Guide
Relevant Videos to Watch:
[Video] Are You Right for Buffalo?
[Video] Be In Buffalo