SAP Functional Consultant PP/MM
Buffalo, NY Buffalo, NY 14201
Our Client is an established manufacturer, distributor and exporter who is well positioned as a leading supplier.
They are located in the Buffalo, NY area founded in 1923. They have grown from a regional supplier of domestic goods to an international manufacturer that can ship to any region of the world.
They are offering Competitive Pay, Full Time Hours, and a Full Plan of Benefits.
And we're looking for a talented SAP Functional Consultant PP/MM to join this incredible team in Buffalo...
Technical Skills Our Client Needs:
1. SAP Configuration experience in the PP and MM Modules
2. Experience with key integration points between SAP Modules: SD, FICO, GTM
3. Prior Full Lifecycle Implementation experience from project prep to Go Live
4. Process Design Skills
Other Things That’d Be Nice:
1. Experience on several full life cycle implementations from start to finish
2. Lean experience or certification is a plus
3. Manufacturing business process knowledge is preferred
Apply to This Job If:
1. You want to spend your work time using your technical knowledge to network cross-functionally across multiple organizations
2. You'd like to demonstrate your experience as a value creator; deliverer of results and expectations
3. You could see yourself owning a 3,000 square foot house in Buffalo for less than it costs to live in a 300 square foot apartment in New York City
4. It'd be nice to spend weekends enjoying the lake and NOT sitting in traffic for hours on end
View the Full Job Description Detail
Here's a Link to the Full Job Description for this SAP Functional Consultant PP/MM
Why Buffalo is a Great Move:
1. City Lab | Will Buffalo Become a Climate Change Haven?
3. Travel + Leisure | America's Friendliest City
4. Be in Buffalo | Be In Buffalo Website & Relocation Guide
Relevant Videos to Watch:
[Video] Are You Right for Buffalo?
[Video] Be In Buffalo