SAP Functional Consultant PP/MM
Buffalo NY Hamburg, NY
LHTS is seeking an experienced SAP Functional Consultant to support the business in the implementation and support of PP/MM modules. This is a DIRECT hire role for an SAP solution expert to effectively integrate SAP technology into the business environment.
- Successful implementation of SAP, providing functional expertise, guidance, presentation, and instruction on SAP products to the business.
- Facilitate the implementation and support of SAP modules to enhance the business functionality and overall performance, while maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction.
- Design, configure and test in various SAP Modules: PP & MM with touchpoints in SD & FICO
- Analyze the current business processes and scenarios and recommend/develop solutions
- Act as liaison with the business for troubleshooting: investigate, analyze, and solve software problems and map business requirements, processes and objectives
- Carry out complex or novel assignments requiring the development of new or improved business procedures
- Provide direction and leadership by developing/evaluating plans and criteria to be carried out by others
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the organization and adheres to all organizational standards
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology (IT), or related field
- SAP configuration experience in the PP and MM modules
- Experience and knowledge of key integration points between SAP modules especially with SD, FICO, GTM
- Several full lifecycle SAP Implementation experiences (Project Preparation till Go-Live)
- Business knowledge and process design skills
- Ability to analyze problems and provide recommendations
- Must be able to work independently with little to no supervision
- Must be a team player with good interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required
- Must be willing to travel when required