*Remote Direct Hire Opportunity*
Lighthouse Technology Services is partnering with our client to fill their Senior Data Architect role! This is a direct hire opportunity and can be remote/located anywhere in the USA. This role reports to the Chief Technology Officer and will have an exciting opportunity to create and build. This company has start up energy, has an awesome tech product, and is looking for someone who wants to be part of build and growth mode!
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Lead the architectural design and implementation of new financial data models, leveraging next-generation cloud technologies.
- Implement data intake pipelines and Extract, Transform, Load processes in partnership with our clients.
- Accelerate the adoption of new data technologies by jump starting development of new initiatives and developing proof-of-concepts utilizing emerging technologies.
- Design and implement data movement and transformation using Azure Data Factory, TSQL, Azure Storage, SSMS, Azure Data Studio, and related technologies.
- Design and implement cloud networking and security capabilities using Azure Cloud technologies.
- Establish our data warehouse and analytics environment utilizing Power BI, SQL Server, Azure Data Factory.
- Architect and implement integrations from financial data stores to our CRM (Salesforce), our financial ERP platform (NetSuite), and our proprietary digital payment products.
- Manage medium to large sized projects, providing direction and mentoring to project team members. Consult and collaborate with business and functional groups to deliver projects.
- Recommend and manage short- and long-term projects designed to meet business requirements application functionality, performance, availability, cost and business continuity across a variety of infrastructure needs while considering business direction and growth strategies with our BI and Analytics program.
- Design and implement architectural improvements, integration solutions, and methodologies to optimize existing applications and architecture. Evaluate and recommend solutions consistent with systems architecture.
- Provide information, documentation and guidance necessary to seamlessly transition designed systems to the operations and support areas.
- Research new technologies, data modeling methods and information management systems to determine which ones should be incorporated into company data architectures and develop implementation timelines and milestones.
- Work with other Technology teams to provide functional and scalable integrations to power other company platforms.
What You'll Need to Have:
- 7+ years in Data Warehousing and ETL development (preferably using Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Studio, TSQL, Azure Storage, SSMS, Azure Cloud Networking & Security).
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
- Experience building data warehouse and data models from the ground up. Experience with ETL/intake of data from a variety of sources, standardizing it and sorting it, and exposing the data via standard protocols to provide data for internal applications and analytics.
- Experience with creating Power BI analytics and dashboards.
- Familiar with Data Warehouse best practices and dimensional modeling while applying a unified data strategy.
- 5+ years’ experience with understanding complex business requirements and converting them into technical solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field required.
- Experience working in the financial services industry preferred.
- Salesforce and NetSuite ERP knowledge preferred.
Salary Range: $120,000-$140,000 Annually
Questions about any of our jobs? Email us at [email protected]
View all of our open jobs here: jobs.lhtservices.com