Lighthouse Technology Services https://www.lhtservices.com/files/2015/11/250x250.png http://www.lhtservices.com
Senior Perimeter Security Engineer
Buffalo, NY 14201 | Contract - 3 months
Post Date: 01/17/2018 2018-01-17 2018-04-17 Job ID: 993 Industry: IT Pay Rate: Negotiable
Required Qualifications – Senior Perimeter Security Engineer – R24814
- The Perimeter System Engineer System is responsible for architecture, design, deployment, maintenance and management of the Bank’s Enterprise Proxy / CASB Solutions.
- 3rd level troubleshooting of issues, vendor relationship and license management, business continuity planning, capacity planning, audit /compliance, disaster recovery and platform maintenance.
- Responsible for drafting support documentation, the cross-training of operational team members and 7x24 third level support call rotation.
- Assist in establishing and enhancing regulatory and compliance processes.
- Responsible for engineering security technology solutions following all relevant best standards and practices.
- Provide technical knowledge as input into standards creation and update on an ongoing basis as products and technologies evolve.
- Complete technical security deliverables on assigned projects
- Responsible for working with the Project Office (project management), ensure projects are resourced correctly and from this that they meet deadlines and budgets.
- Minimum of five years of experience with Web Proxy and/or Firewall Services.
- Proven hands-on experience with one or more the Cybersecurity solutions such as Web
- Proxy/NGFW/Email Security Gateways, CASB, SIEM, SAML/SSO, DLP, Data Encryption technology.
- Working experience or practical knowledge of CASB solutions such as Symantec, Bitglass, Skyhigh or Forcepoint.
- Advanced knowledge of TCP / IP networking and protocols
- Working knowledge DNS/HTTP/HTTPS/PKI Certificate technology.
- In depth understanding of Network Ports, Network Address Translation and Access Lists.
- Possess utmost troubleshooting skills in the areas of security and networking.
- Ability to take and read packet level network traces
- Solid understanding of VPN, Proxy Servers and/or Firewall Gateway solutions.
- Knowledge of Active Directory and LDAP
- Knowledge of patching and backup processes
- Ability to create network / system diagrams with Microsoft Visio.
- Working experience with Symantec DLP preferred.
- Red Hat Linux administration experience preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of Forcepoint Web proxy technology is preferred.
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Excel / Access and ability to analyze data a plus.
- Working knowledge of PowerShell or VBA scripting a plus.
- Associates Degree and 5 years of Systems Analysis experience or, in lieu of a degree, ten years of relevant experience.
- Minimum of seven years of experience with Firewall Technology, Proxy or VPN.
- Working knowledge of Forcepoint Web Proxy or Checkpoint Secure Gateway preferred