Senior Solutions Architect
Buffalo NY Buffalo, NY
Lighthouse Technology Services is seeking a Sr. Solution Architect with strong Financial Services experience in commercial lending servicing, and core banking treasury management.
- Leads the development and maintenance of a complex integration/solution architecture for portfolios, projects and/or domains that supports the most efficient, reliable, scalable and secure solutions to meet the business needs and technology strategy; this includes planning, evaluating, recommending and designing solutions to ensure technology projects are cost-effective, compliant with enterprise policies, and corporate technology standards and do not diverge from business and technology strategies.
- Bring together an architecture that delivers a differentiated commercial bank digital experience, external APIs, advanced data analytics & insights, sales enablement and self-service onboarding & customer support capabilities.
- Translate technical to business
- Provide strength and ability to take complex problems and provide solutions and/or options that can be rationalized/defended – pros/cons.
- Develop solution design documents including logical, physical and sequence diagrams.
- Have experience with Agile Methodologies (Scrum and Kanban)
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 6 years’ operational/technical experience, or in lieu of a degree, a combined minimum of 10 years’ higher education and/or work experience, including a minimum of 6 years’ operational/technical experience
- MUST be a senior level solution architect -
- Experience with designing and delivering cash management, deposits management, integrated payables/receivables, lockbox, mobile/remote check deposit, merchant services, corporate credit cards and payments (ACH, Wire, SWIFT and RTP) solutions.
- Must have good problem solving skills
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be technically sound and have the ability to develop solution design documents including logical, physical and sequence diagrams.
- Should be current with modern technology, design patterns and deployments. (This person will not be a coder)
- TOGAF and ArchiMate Certification is preferred, but not required
- Proven track record in software development on systems following cloud-native & 12 factor principles is preferred, but not required