Senior Technical Business Analyst
Buffalo, NY 14201 | Contract to Hire
Required Qualifications – Senior Technical Business Analyst
Description: LHTS is seeking Senior level Technical Business Analyst in the Buffalo, NY area with healthcare experience. Candidates must have working experience with EDI X12 837, Claim Encounter or Claim processing experience, and be able to coordinate work efforts between the business and IT as well as documenting requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration; or related field or equivalent years of relevant work experience is required
- Five to seven (5 to 7) years of experience in requirements management is required
- A minimum of five to seven (5 to 7) years of experience working in Facets, CCA, SAP, CRMs or other similar enterprise systems is required
- Experience designing interfaces and/or mocking up user interfaces to support and display the information in multiple UI disciplines (Web, Mobile, Client Server, etc.) is required
- Familiarity with the healthcare environment (Medicaid/Medicare) is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office toolset
- Thorough understanding of business analysis principles and available solutions
- Experience in creating and writing technical specifications within an agile framework: Epics, Story, Task
- Proven ability to establish effective working relationships with stakeholders at all different levels
- Knowledge of various software applications/elicitation tools used to facilitate the collaborative and agile development, recording and distribution of requirements to stakeholders
- Thorough understanding of a project lifecycle coupled with the software development lifecycle, including processes, techniques and tools
- Proficient in Agile story writing using standard industry formats.
- Understands key components of good story writing to enable adaptation of standard industry formats and approaches for effective use within the organization
- Highly effective at collaboratively eliciting agile stories from product owners, requestors, agile teams, and other stakeholders.
- Highly effective at facilitating agile teams’ story grooming sessions.
- Experience in continuous delivery software development lifecycles is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective identification of business problems, assessment of proposed solutions to those problems, and understanding of the needs of stakeholders
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work to meet project deadlines
- Effective listening and critical thinking skills
- Flexibility during organizational and/or business changes
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Effective problem solving skills with attention to detail
- Ability to effectively and efficiently work within a project team
- Time management skills
- Customer service oriented
- Decision making/problem solving skills
- Ability to develop, prioritize and accomplish goals
- Coordinate and lead cross-functional teams
- Certifications around the core technical systems is a plus; Facets, CCA, SAP,CRMs or other similar Enterprise systems
- All candidates must be U.S. Citizens, Green card or TN Visa holders. NO EXCEPTIONS.