Lighthouse Technology Services https://www.lhtservices.com/files/2015/11/250x250.png http://www.lhtservices.com
Buffalo, NY | Contract to Hire
Post Date: 10/06/2017 2017-10-06 Job ID: 902 Industry: IT Pay Rate: Negotiable
Job Requirement: SharePoint Administrator – R24283
- Looking for a SharePoint Administrator, for a contract to full time arrangement (onsite in Buffalo, NY). The SharePoint Administrator will have at least 3 years prior experience administering and maintaining SharePoint 2010, 2013, 2016, and SharePoint O365 implementations. Experience with .NET technologies would be a plus.
- Not looking for a developer focused resource.
- The SharePoint Administrator candidate should be able to analyze, recommend and assist in implementing SharePoint technologies to support opportunities that will benefit the entire organization.
- The candidate should also have knowledge of information security and systems administration, and the ability to work in a team environment with both technical and business organizations, and have the ability to translate business requirements into reporting solutions and solving potentially complex problems.
- Candidates should be able to effectively identify test scenarios in order to assist with systems and user testing and to troubleshoot SharePoint System issues.
- Three or more years’ experience Supporting and Administering Microsoft SharePoint Intranet Environments.
- Experience with SharePoint Upgrades (2010 to 2013 a plus).
- Experience and Knowledge of SharePoint Architecture, Installation, Services settings and configuration, and patching
- Experience managing SharePoint Sites and sub-sites: creation administration, security management, layout structure and content, standardization
- Experience managing SharePoint Security
- Experience with backup and high availability for SharePoint
- Experience with Reporting Services integration, Business Connectivity Services, Lists and Workflows.
- Experience with SDLC and Change Management
- Analyze and understand business needs and requirements in order to translate to system specifications deliverable solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Strong work ethic and organized work habits.
- Foster company success by being courteous to customers & vendors and by having a positive attitude.
- Experience with SharePoint Design, Development, and/or SharePoint BI features a plus
- Experience with .Net and/or PowerShell a plus.
- Experience working with SQL Server, queries and data processes a plus
- Experience using Microsoft Business Intelligence technologies a plus: Power BI, Performance Point, Excel Services, SSAS, SSIS, SSRS