Junior Project Manager
Hamburg, NY Hamburg, NY 14075 | Contract - 12 month
LHTS is seeking a Junior Project Manager.
- Assist with scheduling business resources to ensure proper time is allocated to be successful in their project work
- Project planning with system integrator and IT PM to ensure necessary business resources are allocated for project
- Ensure business team members deliver to plan, and account for deviation if any - align with Business Test Manager on overall test strategy and to coordinate UAT - provide status to executives on progress of business deliverables, and course correct when needed
- Facilitate business issue escalation and resolution with business leaders
- Work with OCM team to establish training strategy, plan the training, and execute alongside OCM
- Work with business team and IT to establish post production support
- Work with business team to plan and execute testing dress rehearsals for pilot and core companies thereafter
- Coordinate go-live for pilot, working with business team to plan and execute
- Coordinate go-live all companies working with business team to plan and execute
- Manage projects logs and escalations for business team,
- Oversee business case and provide metrics to the executive/Steering team
- Support Business Project team OCM to converge/consolidate disparate business decisions and views, ensuring incorporation of one view of the truth by the SAP team
- Manage the change request to change order process for the business, and oversee incorporation of CR work effort into the project planning
- Identify project risks and develop mitigation strategies.
Required Skills Include:
• SAP experience a PLUS
• Ability to interact at the C level and at the team level
• Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate effectively, written and verbal
• Skills in MS PP, Excel etc.